About Noah Ing
- Since 2016, experienced as an iOS Developer, using Xcode (Objective-C / Swift) since 2016.
- Since 2014, founder and team manager in a multi-disciplinary artist collective focused on urban arts, dance and film production.
- 2014-2014 Director of Operations / Co-Founder (part-time) for an independent streetwear fashion brand founded in 2012, with bricks-and-mortar retail store located in downtown Toronto.
- 2016 Graduate of York University, Honours Bachelor of Arts with major in Information Technology, minor in Environmental (Systems) Studies, and concentration in East Asian Studies.
- 2010-2012 Achieved Chinese language fluency at Remnmin University, Beijing (the "Yale of China").
- 2006-2010 Riverdale Collegiate Institute High School Diploma, 2010 Vice-president of Student Council
- Since 2005, a volunteer dance instructor at Secord Community Centre, City of Toronto
- Born and raised in Toronto!
Toronto is in Eastern Time.